How to be a great consultant
What you need to know about consulting
Introduction to what being a consultant is all about, and to inspire employees to embrace their new role.
- Solution orientation: identify issues, translate into needs and selling the solution (based on customer value, not based on cost/time)
- Consultancy vs line work
- Learnability, the ability to adapt and compete in new environments
- How to handle politics
- Expectation management
- Integrity and loyalty – how do I balance these polarities?
- How to load energy and motivation I
- The importance of communication
- Choosing your battles
- My first day
- Customer centricity and satisfaction
- The approach – know why you are there
Client Director and your best friend at Centigo.
Passionate about finding creative, sustainable and effective solutions through insights and powerful methods.